Viewing Product: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Playstation3 Game NAMCO BANDAI Games - AVS Forum
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Playstation3 Game NAMCO BANDAI Games
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-12-2013, 10:40 PM by PENDRAG0ON
                To say I was looking forward to Ni No Kuni would be an understatement, when I first heard about the project back in 2008 for the Nintendo DS I about lost it. Combining the talents of one of my favorite developers with those of my favorite film studios, it was a dream come true. Sadly, as the months went on I realized that it would never come to the US. Then hope came in 2010 when I learned that a PS3 remake was coming, and that first trailer did not disappoint, it was a Studio Ghibli film in mo...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Playstation3 Game NAMCO BANDAI Games

Description: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is an epic tale of a young boy, Oliver, who embarks on a journey to become a master magician and bring back his dead mother from the parallel world of Ni no Kuni. Along the way he encounters some extraordinary characters, many of whom become helpful allies. They guide Oliver as he explores the vast world and learns the magical skills that will make him strong enough to face his most deadly foes, and ultimately survive an encounter with the White Witch herself. The world of Ni no Kuni actually runs parallel to the real world. Players will be able to travel between the two. Characters who appear in one world appear in the other as well, but with different roles in this unique RPG experience.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Video Game
                Brand Namco
                EAN 0722674110716
                Feature All-Star Production - LEVEL-5's mastery of the RPG genre is combined with Studio Ghibli's world-class animation and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi
                Another World - Stunning visuals, made possible by utilizing the full capabilities of the hardware, create the world of Ni no Kuni and immerses players into Oliver's journey within this vibrant, animated world
                Captivating Story - A charming and tragic tale unfolds including animation storyboarded and created by Studio Ghibli with English and Japanese voice overs
                Role Playing Mastery - New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey
                Dynamic Fights - Freely switch control of characters and familiars in an exciting battle system that combines real-time and turn-based tactical elements
                Item Height 0.5 inches
                Item Length 6.7 inches
                Item Width 5.3 inches
                Label Namco
                Manufacturer Namco
                MPN 11071
                NumberOfItems 1
                Package Height 0.63 inches
                Package Length 6.69 inches
                Package Weight 0.1 pounds
                Package Width 5.28 inches
                PackageQuantity 1