--
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-10-2013, 10:02 AM by SupaKats
                When I was looking for my projector my two biggest needs were under $1500 (closer to $1000 would be better) and a relatively short throw based on mounting options in my room. The final two candidates I had in mind were the Epson 8350 and the BenQ W1070. I ultimately choose the Epson due to the extra lens shift in case I needed it and from all that I read It seemed like it would have the overall better picture quality in 2d. The 3d of the BenQ was very enticing but I just didn't feel it would ge...
                  05-10-2013, 05:31 PM by video2012
                  This unit is my second projector, as a former AV professional and waiting for prices to finally fall enough, I upgraded from a Benq with 800 lumens to 2000 lumens. I bought this much the way you will, word of mouth and reviews. I have a drop down mount that brings it lower to the center of the screen, then use the positioners build into the unit to center the screen, this seems to avoid any keystoning issues. This is plenty bright in the evening, but with the custom brightness for cinema, livin...
                    05-10-2013, 06:35 PM by thirdgenlude
                    I picked this projector due to the price at the time, and the price really hasn't dropped much since then. This unit is now available for around $1000 (although I'm sure better deals are out there), and I paid maybe $150 more than that, which says a lot for how popular this projector remains after what is an eternity in "technology years."

I have a ceiling mounted installation, and with the Projector Gear ceiling mount, it was a breeze to put together. Because I wanted to have the proje...
                      05-10-2013, 06:37 PM by scottsh
                      When I moved into a new house that had a small media room, I decided to purchase the Epson 8350 as my first projector. The room is small, approximately 15 feet from the screen to the projector and not very wide (approximately 9 feet.) I mounted the projector at the back of the room on a shelf approximately 8 feet from the floor. I also purchased an Elite Screens ER110WH1 Sable Fixed Frame screen at the same time. I use an Onkyo HT-RC360 as my HT receiver and to switch inputs. The source data fo...
                        05-23-2013, 10:01 AM by Natros
                        I purchased the Epson 8350 as a major part of my HT upgrade in early 2011. This projector has been my primary media viewing device for 2.5 years. It's currently paired with an Onkyo TX-NR809 reciever and an LG BD570 Blu-ray player.

Setting up the projector is a breeze. Because the 8350 has an adjustable lens, you have a lot of flexibility in terms of projector placement, without sacrificing image quality. Keystone adjustment inevitably results in lost image size and accuracy, while adju...
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        Details
                        Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350

Description: Convenient and affordable, this Epson V11H373120 PowerLite 8350 Projector enhances your entertainment experience — presenting movies, sports and videogames like you've never seen them before. A solid lineup of Epson technology makes it possible. The cast includes Epson's D7 chip and a superb contrast ratio of up to 50,000:1, for sharp, distinctive details. And, those details shine bright, day or night, thanks to 2000 lumens of color and white light output. C2Fine™ 12-bit technology, 3LCD, 3-chip technology, an Epson exclusive cinema filter and a state-of-the-art Fujinon™ lens to generate a full spectrum of spectacular, true-to-life colors.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Electronics
                        Brand Epson
                        EAN 0010343878419
                        Feature Sharp, crystal-clear detail - a contrast ratio up to 50,000:1
                        Brilliant images, anytime, day or night - 2000 lumens color and white light output1
                        High-definition, 1080p home theater experience - D7 chip delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution
                        Sharp, crystal-clear detail - 1080p TFT D7 chip and a contrast ratio up to 50,000:1
                        Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance - C2Fine technology and 3LCD, 3-chip technology
                        Item Height 5.7 inches
                        Item Length 15.5 inches
                        Item Width 17.7 inches
                        Label Epson
                        Manufacturer Epson
                        MPN V11H373120
                        NumberOfItems 1
                        Package Height 11.1 inches
                        Package Length 20.79 inches
                        Package Weight 22.97 pounds
                        Package Width 19.29 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1