Viewing Product: Pioneer Elite VSX-90TXV Receiver 7.1 Channels, 110 W/Channel, 0.9% THD, Supports 6 Devices - MPN: VSX90TXV - AVS Forum
Pioneer Elite VSX-90TXV Receiver 7.1 Channels, 110 W/Channel, 0.9% THD, Supports 6 Devices - MPN: VSX90TXV
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        100%
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-28-2013, 07:39 PM by da888
                I was very dissapointed after buying this unit that optical audio output didn't mean as good as HDMI hook up when coming to sound quality. The way I understand it, it's still compressed compared to HDMI. My bad for not understanding that. I was going by my brother who said optical was good as it gets. Digital is digital. Only the other VSX-92-94 ect. did that. I wouldn't have bought this unit had I'd known that. But then again I didn't want to pay, at the time, the difference to upgrade to the ...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Pioneer Elite VSX-90TXV Receiver 7.1 Channels, 110 W/Channel, 0.9% THD, Supports 6 Devices - MPN: VSX90TXV

Description: Description: Welcome to the world of Elite receivers. By employing the latest in Advanced MCACC precision environment tuning and the most sophisticated A/V processing available in any home component system, Elite receivers are at the very forefront of the audiophile avant-garde. Designed to reproduce remarkably authentic studio-quality sound, you'll be immersed in a world so genuine and pure, it will change the way you listen forever.Familiarize yourself with the joys of a receiver that combines seamless connectivity with perfect calibration. Discover the astonishingly crisp, unbelievably pure world of the Elite VSX-90TXV. A stunning 7.1 channel A/V receiver featuring 1080p HDMI pass-through and custom multi-zone capability. Not only will you see and hear the difference, you'll feel the difference. Instantly your iPod player performs to its maximum potential. Movies, music, and games sound unlike anything you have ever heard before.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Pioneer
                EAN 0784714783267
                Feature 1080p Passthrough (HDMI), iPod Ready, Multi-Room/Multi-Source Capability,
                110 W/channel, 7.1 Channels, 24 Bit, A/V (Composite),
                Dolby Digital (5.1), Dolby Digital EX (6.1), Dolby Pro-Logic IIx,
                Audio - Multichannel RCA (Decoded), Audio - Digital Coaxial,
                Radio Antenna (RF Coaxial), Audio - Multichannel RCA (Decoded),
                Label Pioneer
                Manufacturer Pioneer
                MPN VSX90TXV
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber VSX90TXV
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
                Publisher Pioneer
                Studio Pioneer
                Title Pioneer Elite VSX-90TXV Receiver 7.1 Channels, 110 W/Channel, 0.9% THD, Supports 6 Devices - MPN: VSX90TXV
                UPC 784714783267
                UPCList - UPCListElement 784714783267
                Model VSX90TXV