Viewing Product: Apple MacBook Pro MD102LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Apple MacBook Pro MD102LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
              1 Review(s)
                11-05-2013, 08:30 PM by username354
                If you want a top of the line computer for everything the MacBook Pro is the one. I was debating between getting the Pro an the regular MacBook and after months of debating I decided to get the Pro. Since 2011 when I bought it, my Mac has been my life, pride, and joy. After a year, the HDD crashed. I was so posses I lost all of my data and important pictures and videos. Apple replaced the HDD since AppleCare was purchased. But I was soon back in the Apple Store a couple more months later this t...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Apple MacBook Pro MD102LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)

Description: MacBook Pro features Intel's new third-generation Core architecture for a boost in processor and memory speeds. New next-generation graphics deliver performance levels that are up to 60 percent faster than before. And high-speed Thunderbolt I/O lets you transfer data at rates up to 10 GBps. The MacBook Pro is a great computer that just got even greater. Multi-Touch trackpad Up to 7 hours of battery life OS X LionSpecifications Intel Core i7 2.9GHz Dual-Core Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz 4MB Shared L3 Cache 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM (8GB max.) 750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy display, 1280 by 800 resolution Intel HD Graphics 4000 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible Bluetooth 4.0 SDXC Card Slot 720p FaceTime HD Camera Integrated Stereo Speakers with subwoofer and Omnidirectional microphone Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted T arrangement) with ambient light sensor Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities Connections & Expansions - 2 x USB 3.0, FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio line in/out (digital/analog), Thunderbolt (Native Mini DisplayPort output) and Kensington lock slot Power - 100V-240V AC, 50-60Hz Unit Dimensions (WxHxD) - 12.78 x 0.95 x 8.94 inches; 32.5 x 2.41 x 22.7 cm Unit Weight - 4.5 pounds; 2.06 kg

Detail Value
                Binding Personal Computers
                Brand Apple
                EAN 0885909583355
                Feature 2.9 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 processor
                8 GB DDR3 RAM; 750 GB Hard Drive
                13.3 inch LED-backlit display, 1280-by-800 resolution
                Intel HD Graphics 4000
                Mac OS X v10.7 Lion, 7 Hour Battery Life
                Label Apple Computer
                Manufacturer Apple Computer
                MPN MD102LL/A
                NumberOfItems 1
                Package Height 5.3 inches
                Package Length 16.6 inches
                Package Weight 7.8 pounds
                Package Width 13 inches
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber MD102LL/A
                ProductGroup Personal Computer
                ProductTypeName NOTEBOOK_COMPUTER
                Publisher Apple Computer
                SKU APP MD102LL/A
                Studio Apple Computer
                Title Apple MacBook Pro MD102LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)
                UPC 411378263568
                UPCList - UPCListElement 411378263568
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement MD102LL/A
                Model MD102LL/A
                Size 750 GB Storage
                Languages - Original Language English
                OperatingSystem Mac OS X v10.7 Lion
                HardwarePlatform Mac