--
      6%
        --
          94%
            --
              16 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-11-2014, 12:53 PM by Braehole
                After seeing the Xbox one kinect previewed I was very excited to talk to my TV. Have my own cable channels all set up for me and just feel like we were really doing something new.
                I unboxed my system which was exciting because it's been so long sense the last console launch. I put my cable box through the system and was ready to go. First off it only heard me half the time. I was yelling at the Tv from about 10 feet away and it really just didn't work. I keep it hooked up for about two week...
                  02-11-2014, 02:12 PM by Kris Hulstein

I am a DAY ONE owner. The Day one version is not worth anything extra. It's cool, but the only difference is the packaging is different and you get some words on the controller, whoopty doo! That was kind of a joke, but yeah, it didn't cost anything extra. I love the system itself. It runs great and has the option to run my home theater. Graphics areĀ better, but game play is the exact same as the 360. I am anxious to play a game that has things on it that you can't do on the 360. As of now ...

02-11-2014, 02:15 PM by capnredbeard
                    First and foremost, the best features of the Xbox One are undoubtedly the voice and gesture control. Once I had calibrated them and gone through the tutorials, they became immensely useful. The Console will even turn on your TV, audio receiver, and cable box when using the instant on "Xbox On" voice command (as long as you don't mind it being in a low-power on state and watching you constantly.) I was even able to turn the console off with voice control from 40 feet away when I had left the roo...
                      02-11-2014, 02:34 PM by herushan
                      I have owned this console since Christmas time last year and it has been a nice upgrade from the xbox 360. Only have Forza for it right now as a game, but use the Xbox workout app a lot (mainly my wife does). Why I got the Xbox One is for the Kinect sensor and being able to use it for working out. I also like that this time they have a Blu-ray player as well. The console streams content well and produces a nice picture on my tv that is better than the 360s. I really like the potential that the ...
                        02-11-2014, 07:04 PM by Solly
                        The launch of a new console is exciting, its easy to get caught up in the hype and become an early adopter. My last launch console came with Robbie the Robot. An ambitious game for 1985, but not the game that became legendary for Nintendo. I got an Xbox One for a few reasons, first off, was after an exhaustive poll of my gaming buddies, most said they would probably get an Xbox One first. In the last generation I had a PS3 and a 360, and the 360 got most of my game time. PS3 won me over as a Bl...
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Xbox One Console- Standard Edition

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Video Game
                        Brand Microsoft
                        Feature Shipping date based on availability. This product is not guaranteed at release date.
                        Kinect is included with every Xbox One. Completely reengineered to be more precise, responsive and intuitive with unparalleled voice, vision and motion technology
                        The console is driven by a powerful combination of CPU, GPU and 8GB of RAM, governed by an innovative OS architecture, to deliver power, speed and agility
                        Only Xbox One unleashes the vast and scalable power of the cloud for your games, entertainment and apps with Xbox Live
                        With Xbox One, you can quickly jump from TV to movies to music to a game
                        Label Microsoft
                        Manufacturer Microsoft
                        Package Height 7.25 inches
                        Package Length 12 inches
                        Package Weight 10.5 pounds
                        Package Width 11.5 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1
                        ProductGroup Video Games
                        ProductTypeName VIDEO_GAME_HARDWARE
                        Publisher Microsoft
                        Studio Microsoft
                        Title Xbox One Console- Standard Edition