--
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-04-2013, 07:13 AM by schalliol
                It's clear, the big deal on this player is that it plays and holds 400 discs: DVD, Blu-ray and SACD (inc. multi-channel).

Major Feature
                To my knowledge, the last product even remotely similar to this to be produced was the BDP-CX7000ES, which is just a sister player to this one. Neither are currently being produced. So, you'll need to look at AVS classifieds if you want one (as of the time of writing, someone else is selling one). If you have kids, you'll appreciate that once ...
                  06-06-2013, 01:01 PM by mastermaybe
                  Comparing the Sony BDP CX960 Blu Ray changer to any standalone, single disc model is all-but patently unfair (see cost, disc capacity, etc), so I won't.

Instead, I'd like to pit it against its real competition: the ever-evolving, increasingly popular, home media players.

From a pure functionality standpoint both are likely more similar than unalike. Both have a primary objective of playing back movies (I heard that "duh", by the way). But how they go about that bus...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Sony BDP-CX960 400-Disc Blu-Ray Disc Changer

Description: Organize your disc library and enjoy quick, easy access to 400 Blu-ray Disc movies, DVDs and CDs with the BDP-CX960 MegaChanger. A user-friendly on-screen interface makes it easy to sort and search by title, genre, cast and more, to quickly find the movie, TV show or album you're looking for. Boasting a fully-featured Blu-ray Disc player, this multimedia storage device offers Full HD 1080p video output, up scaling of DVDs to near HD quality through an HDMI connection, BD-Live interactive features, and HD audio support.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand Sony
                  EAN 0027242754836
                  Feature Sony BDP-CX960
                  Label Sony
                  Manufacturer Sony
                  MPN BDP-CX960
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  PartNumber BDP-CX960
                  ProductGroup CE