Viewing Product: Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-01-2013, 11:01 AM by hoozthatat
                My original purchasing decision was between the Sony BDP-S590 & the Panasonic DMP-BDT220, I chose the Sony and haven't looked back since. The Sony comes equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, 3D playback capabilties, HDMI, SPDIF, Stereo RCA, Composite video and Digital Coaxial outputs. I found the remote that comes stock with the player to be small and cramped, which ended being a non-issue for me because I use my Harmony 650, but could end up being a pain for those that plan to use the remote (howe...
                  06-03-2013, 08:25 PM by David Haymond
                  I spent a few months researching Blu-ray players before purchasing the Sony BDP-S590. Another strong contender was the Panasonic DMP-BDT220, but I chose the Sony after several others recommended it and from my own research.

Since this our first Blu-ray player, I don't have extensive knowledge or experience by any means, but I knew what I was getting, and I was not disappointed at all. The S590 has many connection options besides the standard HDMI, including a composite RCA video connect...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

Description: Enjoy Full HD 1080p Blu-ray Disc playback and your favorites from Netflix, Youtube, Pandora, Hulu Plus and more with the Sony BDP-S590 Blu-ray Disc Player. Wirelessly stream movies, TV shows, music and more, even in 3D for an ultimate movie watching experience. Easily navigate and control your entertainment experience with your iPad/iPhone, or compatible Android phone using the free Sony "Media remote" app.

KIT INCLUDES:

* HDMI-HDMI CABLE.

* NETWORK CABLE.

* CABLE TIES.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand Sony
                  EAN 0610696372024
                  Feature Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with built-in Wi-Fi and iPhone/ iPad & Android App Capable
                  6ft. Gold Tipped HDMI-HDMI Cable
                  14ft. CAT5e Network Cable
                  Velcro Cable Ties 5-Pack
                  Label Sony
                  Manufacturer Sony
                  MPN BDPS590/k1
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  PartNumber BDPS590/k1
                  ProductGroup Home Theater
                  ProductTypeName DVD_PLAYER_OR_RECORDER
                  Publisher Sony
                  Studio Sony
                  Title Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with built-in Wi-Fi and iPhone/ iPad & Android App Capable + 6ft HDMI Cable + 14ft CAT5e Network Cable + Velcro Cable Ties
                  UPC 610696372024
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 610696372024
                  Model BDP-590