--
      --
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-01-2013, 11:01 AM by hoozthatat
                My original purchasing decision was between the Sony BDP-S590 & the Panasonic DMP-BDT220, I chose the Sony and haven't looked back since. The Sony comes equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, 3D playback capabilties, HDMI, SPDIF, Stereo RCA, Composite video and Digital Coaxial outputs. I found the remote that comes stock with the player to be small and cramped, which ended being a non-issue for me because I use my Harmony 650, but could end up being a pain for those that plan to use the remote (howe...
                  06-03-2013, 08:25 PM by David Haymond
                  I spent a few months researching Blu-ray players before purchasing the Sony BDP-S590. Another strong contender was the Panasonic DMP-BDT220, but I chose the Sony after several others recommended it and from my own research.

Since this our first Blu-ray player, I don't have extensive knowledge or experience by any means, but I knew what I was getting, and I was not disappointed at all. The S590 has many connection options besides the standard HDMI, including a composite RCA video connect...
                  Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

Description: Enjoy Full HD 1080p Blu-ray Disc playback and your favorites from Netflix, Youtube, Pandora, Hulu Plus and more with the Sony BDP-S590 Blu-ray Disc Player. Wirelessly stream movies, TV shows, music and more, even in 3D for an ultimate movie watching experience. Easily navigate and control your entertainment experience with your iPad/iPhone, or compatible Android phone using the free Sony "Media remote" app.

KIT INCLUDES:

* HDMI-HDMI CABLE.

* NETWORK CABLE.

* CABLE TIES.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Electronics
                  Brand Sony
                  EAN 0610696372024
                  Feature Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with built-in Wi-Fi and iPhone/ iPad & Android App Capable
                  6ft. Gold Tipped HDMI-HDMI Cable
                  14ft. CAT5e Network Cable
                  Velcro Cable Ties 5-Pack
                  Label Sony
                  Manufacturer Sony
                  MPN BDPS590/k1
                  PackageQuantity 1
                  PartNumber BDPS590/k1
                  ProductGroup Home Theater
                  ProductTypeName DVD_PLAYER_OR_RECORDER
                  Publisher Sony
                  Studio Sony
                  Title Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with built-in Wi-Fi and iPhone/ iPad & Android App Capable + 6ft HDMI Cable + 14ft CAT5e Network Cable + Velcro Cable Ties
                  UPC 610696372024
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 610696372024
                  Model BDP-590