Viewing Product: Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-Ray Player - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-Ray Player
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-04-2013, 11:08 AM by crkline2
                I bought this Blu-Ray player back in 2009 and for the most part have been happy with it. The hook up was easy, via HDMI. I have it connected with my Pioneer Kuro Elite. It occasionally downloads a software update, keeping this nearly five year-old player up to date. The streaming capabilities are more than adequate for me. I like having a separate box for internet services, like Pandora and Netflix; so that if I need to, I can upgrade that box cheaply, not having to to replace my television. I ...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-Ray Player

Description: Access online content wirelessly with the Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-Ray Player which is WiFi ready (wireless adaptor included). And PC streaming puts your computer’s media files at your command, on your HDTV. The Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-Ray Player takes Blu-ray Disc player entertainment to the next level upscaling your DVD collectiojn to 1080p.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Electronics
                Brand Samsung
                EAN 0813774010331
                Feature Access online content wirelessly with the Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-Ray Player which is WiFi ready
                PC streaming puts your computer's media files at your command, on your HDTV
                The Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-Ray Player takes Blu-ray Disc player entertainment to the next level upscaling your DVD collectiojn to 1080p
                Label Samsung
                Manufacturer Samsung
                MPN RB-BDP3600
                PackageQuantity 1
                PartNumber RB-BDP3600
                ProductGroup CE
                ProductTypeName CONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
                Publisher Samsung
                SKU ASMSBDP3600K1
                Studio Samsung
                Title Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-Ray Player
                UPC 813774010331