Viewing Product: Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series II Flagship Floorstanding Speaker - AVS Forum
Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series II Flagship Floorstanding Speaker
Rating Distribution 7 Review(s)
    --
      14%
        --
          --
            43%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-23-2012, 09:56 PM by rreding
                I purchased a pair of RF-7 II speakers in cherry,not black.

My complete setup includes a RC-62 II center channel, a pair of RS-52 II side speakers, a pair of CDT-5800-C rear ceiling speakers, a Hsu Research HVFT-3 subwoofer, Onkyo TX-NR818 receiver, Panamax M300-PM line conditioner, and KnuKonceptz CL3 12 gauge wire.

I spent over a month listening to speakers at the local retailers, speaking with friends and acquaintances, and reading online reviews and blogs. I purchased B&...
                  12-15-2012, 03:09 AM by Browninggold
                  I started out in this hobby about 25 yrs. ago with a Zenith HTIB. Gave that away and purchased JBL bookshelfs and a Bose center and Bose surrounds (not cubes). Sold that and then purchased towers and surrounds from Aperion. Started with 633s and surrounds. Upgraded within a year to the newer Aperion 6Ts. They didn't sound bad. I had 3 6Ts across the front. I was just missing movie dialogue every once in awhile. I found "B" stock Klipsch from a Authorized online Klipsch dealer and purchased 3 RF...
                  RF7
                    12-22-2012, 03:58 AM by BROADCAST STORM
                    Even on Mcintosh tube pre amp and ss amp these are bright and harsh operators.
                    Extremely efficient. They will play super loud and fill a huge area with sound even on minimal power. Beyond that, the bass is not articulate and lacks extension. The horn tweeter is super detailed but bright. It will wear you thin quickly. A great screaming party speaker. A poor audiophile speaker.
                      12-22-2012, 07:42 AM by Escape
                      I purchased a pair of RF-7 II speakers in black online from http://www.acousticsounddesign.com and could not be happier with the build quality and how the RF7 II sound. Shipping was fast and they came strapped on a pallet to avoid damage. I was comfortable buying them because this is my second purchase from them. I bought the Klipsch RC-64 II center from
                        01-07-2013, 08:38 PM by DrMJ
                        Purchased a pair of A-stock black Klipsch RF7 II's and a black RC64 II, and a Marantz SR7007 from Acoustic sound designs. After researching and listening to other various models of speakers (at Frys, best buy, Magnolia's) I was completely blown away with the performance of the reference series from Klipsch. My favorite demonstration was at Frys in San Diego where I had the sound room to myself and an employee. I normally dont listen to techno/house, but he put in some deadmou5....wow. Cranked i...
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        Details
                        Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series II Flagship Floorstanding Speaker

Description: The ultimate in Reference Series performance, the RF-7 II tower speaker lets you experience the true power, detail and emotion of cinematic spectacles and concert performances from the comforts of home. Flagship Reference Series model ideal for discerning audiophilesFills large rooms with movie theater/concert quality soundUncovers every subtle nuance of your contentHighly efficient design produces more output using less energyAccurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasurePlays louder with less distortion than the competitionDynamic 1.75" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 10" high-output woofersDimensions: 45" H x 11.6" W x 16" DBeautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinetThe ultimate in Reference Series performance, the RF-7 II tower speaker lets you experience the true power, detail and emotion of cinematic spectacles and concert performances from the comforts of home.The RF-7 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful medium cherry or black furniture-grade wood veneer, the RF-7 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.   New and Improved Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. You'll find re-engineered drivers throughout combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics,

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Electronics
                        Brand Klipsch
                        EAN 0743878021738
                        Feature Fills large rooms with movie theater/concert quality sound
                        Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
                        Dynamic 1.75" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 10" high-output woofers
                        Single speaker - Priced and sold individually.
                        Item Height 23 inches
                        Item Length 17 inches
                        Item Width 54 inches
                        Label Klipsch
                        Manufacturer Klipsch
                        MPN 0743878021738
                        Package Height 17.25 inches
                        Package Length 54 inches
                        Package Weight 98.2 pounds
                        Package Width 23.25 inches
                        PackageQuantity 1
                        PartNumber 0743878021738
                        ProductGroup Speakers
                        ProductTypeName SPEAKERS
                        Publisher Klipsch
                        SKU KLIRF7IIN
                        Studio Klipsch
                        Title Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series II Flagship Floorstanding Speaker - Black
                        UPC 743878021738
                        UPCList - UPCListElement 743878021738
                        Item Weight 0 pounds
                        Model 1011841
                        Color Black