Viewing Product: Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Gloss) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Gloss)
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
              3 Review(s)
                07-11-2012, 02:27 PM by gigabit77
                This thing sounds awsome! Even a rock could set it up in a couple of minutes flat and I couldn't be more pleased with the sound. It's a beast to carry around at 36 pounds, but the center hole and design of ports (top and bottom) at least make a convenient handle to grab. I have a pair of Play:3 and a pair of Play:5 and it really makes either come alive. Put all four speakers in same room and pair sub with the Play:3s and you have a portable DJ station that is loud enough to have neighborhood wa...
                  11-25-2013, 08:24 PM by imagic
                  I'm a subwoofer addict, plain and simple. Over the years, I've owned more than a few—my very first were a pair of B&W AcoustiTune Subs, purchased in 1991. More recently, I've delved into the world of DIY subs here on AVS. I love the sound of deep, tight, accurate, distortion-free bass—I cannot get enough of it. As I said, I'm an addict.

Last week I set about reviewing a pair of Sonos Play:1 speakers as well as the Sonos PlayBar soundbar. Sonos is a wireless audio system, a pairi...
                    12-01-2013, 06:39 PM by Blackdevil77
                    Introduction: First a little background. I'm actually a youngster. Yes, I confess. I invested in these speakers when I turned 23, and am now 24, but I've been into home audio for as long as I can remember. Starting with small home theater in a box systems when I was a kid. When I was younger, I got sucked into the "Bose trap," especially being as young and influential as I was. I broke my ass to get a Bo...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    No members want this product.
                    Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Gloss)

Description: The new Sonos Sub takes your whole Sonos system one seismic step closer to the spine-curling jaw-dropping, full body experience music was meant to be.

Detail Value
                    Binding Electronics
                    Brand Sonos
                    EAN 0180501002571
                    Feature Seamlessly integrates with the Sonos System. Works with Play:3, Play:5 and CONNECT:AMP
                    Fills any room with deep, clear HiFi sound.
                    Wireless, one-button setup.
                    Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
                    Place it anywhere in the room, even lying flat under a couch.
                    Item Height 20.07 inches
                    Item Length 20.07 inches
                    Item Width 10.62 inches
                    Label Sonos
                    Manufacturer Sonos
                    MPN SUBGBUS1
                    NumberOfItems 1
                    Package Height 16 inches
                    Package Length 21 inches
                    Package Weight 21 pounds
                    Package Width 16 inches
                    PackageQuantity 1
                    PartNumber SUBGBUS1
                    ProductGroup Receiver or Amplifier
                    ProductTypeName AUDIO_OR_VIDEO
                    Publisher Sonos
                    Studio Sonos
                    Title Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Gloss)
                    UPC 180501002571
                    UPCList - UPCListElement 180501002571
                    Item Weight 39 pounds
                    CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement 180501002571
                    Model SUBGBUS1
                    ReleaseDate 2012-06-19