Viewing Review: Samsung does a pretty good job, once again - AVS Forum
Samsung does a pretty good job, once again Edit
by D1337 Combined Rating: 4.1
I picked this TV up from Best Buy, and I love it. Great for games, TV, and movies. Out of the box, the blues were boosted too high, and so was the contrast, but that's pretty much any TV.

The...
I picked this TV up from Best Buy, and I love it. Great for games, TV, and movies. Out of the box, the blues were boosted too high, and so was the contrast, but that's pretty much any TV.

The sound out of the TV itself isn't half bad, but obviously it's recommended to hook it up to a receiver. The colours (once I fooled around for a while), are pretty nice, and you can actually find suggested levels all over the internet for this model. Blacks are black, whites are white, and the overall picture quality is great.

The only cons I have with this TV, are the buzz and the bezel. I ended up returning my initial purchase because I knew that plasmas buzz, but this one was LOUD. Exchanged it, but there is still a buzz to this day. It's very central (you can only hear it if you're dead centre with the TV), and it can be annoying at times. When watching a movies, it isn't a problem, because the volume is turned up, but when watching some TV shows, or even scenes in movies with very little sound, I can hear it. The bezel isn't ugly, but it could been a bit thinner in my opinion.

Other than those two "issues," I thoroughly enjoy my TV on a daily basis.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
woody79 06-07-2012, 08:14 PM

I agree with you I have that exact TV and it is a great TV for the price!!!

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: