Viewing Review: Great Speaker - AVS Forum
Great Speaker Edit
by wtxgringo Combined Rating: 5.0
Initially got these to use as surrounds and they work fine for that, reproducing things I hadn't heard from my older set of speakers (Mordaunt-Short Carnival dipole). These are attractive in cherry...
Pros Cons
  • size, style, sound, price
  • none
Initially got these to use as surrounds and they work fine for that, reproducing things I hadn't heard from my older set of speakers (Mordaunt-Short Carnival dipole). These are attractive in cherry veneer, good size & weight & balance well on stands. I purchased another set of M70s for surrounds & moved these as front wides & they've really come alive in the front stage, reproducing voice & high notes in music to produce a field that expands across my living room. Couldn't be more pleased with these speakers, they're a good buy any day for anyone looking to start a home theater imho.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
gregoryperkins 06-09-2012, 04:28 AM

I agree, they are essentially the same speakers as my l+r 50s, just shorter. Big rears are the way to go for loud action scenes. I would love to have a pair of these as my height speakers, but that's not going to happen!

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: