Viewing Review: Nice budget sub - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Nice budget sub Edit
by wtxgringo Combined Rating: 4.2
My first subwoofer purchase & really had no idea what to look for so picked this sub since it was 475W & has worked flawlessly for over a year. Mine was placed in a corner next to M70 fronts &...
Pros Cons
  • size, sound, price
  • bit boomy
My first subwoofer purchase & really had no idea what to look for so picked this sub since it was 475W & has worked flawlessly for over a year. Mine was placed in a corner next to M70 fronts & complemented them well, whether it was music or movies where it really shines with lots of lfe! Since I listen more to music than movies, always felt there could be more so the hunt to replace this sub began. This is a great sub to start with, is easy to setup & get dialed in to your system & can produce a lot of sound so it's a great value for the money. It's just the more I've learned about home audio, the more I wanted something with a bit more overall performance. Have moved this sub to the bedroom setup & works great there.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: