Viewing Review: Great Lil Speaker - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Great Lil Speaker Edit
by wtxgringo Combined Rating: 5.0
My first setup was with these, the 5 center & 3 dipole surrounds, sounded great for over a year til I got the upgrade bug. Love the Calvados color, fits perfectly with my cherry tv stand etc. These...
Pros Cons
  • sound, size, price
  • none
My first setup was with these, the 5 center & 3 dipole surrounds, sounded great for over a year til I got the upgrade bug. Love the Calvados color, fits perfectly with my cherry tv stand etc. These speakers are quite hefty & put out good sound even when pushed hard which I did on occasion with little or no distortion. I'd recommend this speaker setup for anyone on a budget & just beginning. Can't go wrong!450
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Nethawk 07-09-2012, 02:16 PM

I agree! It's great to see review of these speakers, there are so few reviews and positive comments. While I use them as nearfield monitors they simply blow me away. The best kept secret there is at only $250 for the pair.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: