Viewing Review: Saved me a few hundred $ - AVS Forum
Saved me a few hundred $ Edit
by ishmael62 Combined Rating: 5.0
The Hammerhead VGA to HDMI converter worked great to connect my laptop to my TV. My laptop was old and only had VGA. Unfortunately, my TV only had HDMI. I found this after looking at buying a new...
Pros Cons
  • 1080p, good picture quality, good solid build, audio included, "Mini" converter, no power brick, VGA cable included, cool little packaging box
  • Bigger than just a cable, requires power via USB, do need to supply own HDMI cable
The Hammerhead VGA to HDMI converter worked great to connect my laptop to my TV. My laptop was old and only had VGA. Unfortunately, my TV only had HDMI. I found this after looking at buying a new laptop and this saved me some money! I am so glad.

The converter gave a great image and came with all cables except the HDMI cable. I wish it had... But hey, I got another one for cheap anyway. I can enjoy using the TV for a bigger screen and watch online shows smile.gifsmile.gif It also is a little heavy for an inline converter. I just have to make sure I set the laptop in a good position relative to this and where I want to sit. Anyway, overall it is a great product
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: