Viewing Review: Rockin' Bass - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Rockin' Bass Edit
by gigabit77 Combined Rating: 4.6
This thing sounds awsome! Even a rock could set it up in a couple of minutes flat and I couldn't be more pleased with the sound. It's a beast to carry around at 36 pounds, but the center hole and...
Pros Cons
  • Style, sound, convenience
  • price, glossy finish is dust magnet!
This thing sounds awsome! Even a rock could set it up in a couple of minutes flat and I couldn't be more pleased with the sound. It's a beast to carry around at 36 pounds, but the center hole and design of ports (top and bottom) at least make a convenient handle to grab. I have a pair of Play:3 and a pair of Play:5 and it really makes either come alive. Put all four speakers in same room and pair sub with the Play:3s and you have a portable DJ station that is loud enough to have neighborhood watch call for police to break up your party!! Tight & clean, and easy. What more could you ask for!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
mayimbe 12-19-2012, 01:40 PM

I just purchased this unit to match it with a my Sonos Play5 unit. Amazing sound in our Living room....Sonos really made a good product...

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: