Viewing Review: Not a Bad A/V Receiver... Better ones available in it's price range. - AVS Forum
Not a Bad A/V Receiver... Better ones available in it's price range. Edit
by popalock Combined Rating: 3.8
The cons listed might be cons that most A/V recievers have in this price range. However, the primary difference is lack of Sub EQ, something Audyssey (XT32) equipt receivers have in spades. In...
Pros Cons
  • Ample Power, Killer Android App
  • Cannot watch HDMI in seperate Zones (Matrix Switching), Lack of SubEQ
The cons listed might be cons that most A/V recievers have in this price range. However, the primary difference is lack of Sub EQ, something Audyssey (XT32) equipt receivers have in spades. In hindsignt I would have purchased the Denon 4311CI which has all of the features of the Pioneer with addition to Bass Management.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Zaxdad 07-16-2012, 04:58 PM

Tried one as a replacement for my SC 07. Ended up with an Onkyo TX NR 3009. Love the sound of the Onkyo. It does run much hotter than the Pioneer though.

pioneertop 07-16-2012, 09:14 AM

dude...if u have multiple sub's....i can see you wanting the audyssey..sub EQ.. if u dont need or use multi subs ..then ur ok with the pioneer.....and if u give it some time and effort you can get ur sub.or subs ..just right ur self....nice AV doh

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: