Viewing Review: better than i though... - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

better than i though... Edit
by pioneertop Combined Rating: 4.5
I replaced ..my vsx-21 txh ..with the 1121-k and i was not disappointed at all... when it came to sound/ Q ..the both receivers ..were neck and neck ...but on the video side of things...
Pros Cons
  • 7 hdmi..ins..internet radio..streaming.sound Q..video qdeo chip..
  • none..
I replaced ..my vsx-21 txh ..with the 1121-k and i was not disappointed at all... when it came to sound/ Q ..the both receivers ..were neck and neck ...but on the video side of things the 1121-k edged ahead .. what made the difference is the QDEO video chip set...it did a very good job of upscaling all video signals...to 1080p/24/60
and with my kuro tv it's even better as well , I paired IT with an elite BDP-23FD...AND A BDP-51FD all i can say is wow....the AV control app.... is a nice touch to ...driving the hometheater is easy for the 1121-k ... with 110watts per CH into 8 ohms... my polk audio RT 600's sounds sweet..and i have the 2 sub option as well ... seeing this receiver is a 7.2 unit...its bi amp capable to ..easy to set up as well .... with the .AV nav .am very happy with the 1121-k smile.gif
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: