Viewing Review: Best TV ever - AVS Forum
Best TV ever Edit
by sgtjim57 Combined Rating: 5.0
Purchased this unit from BB about a month ago. Previous tv was from another company and had started to develop screen issues (lines, darks swirls,failing LCD panel) and was only a few years old....
Pros Cons
  • Picture quality, features, style
  • none
Purchased this unit from BB about a month ago. Previous tv was from another company and had started to develop screen issues (lines, darks swirls,failing LCD panel) and was only a few years old. Lot's of research finally decided not only was it time to replace other unit it was time to replace that technology, thus the plasma. Compared product lines from the two companies that are at the top review wise. This was the unit I decided to get and I have absolutely zero regrets. The only issue I have had, and this is not an issue with the unit, is glare caused by light in the room which I knew I would have when I got the unit. If you have a brightly lit room, this is either not the unit for you or you will be covering the lights to fully enjoy the picture quality. Can not comment on sound, never used internal speakers. Internet features all seem to work however not a netflix or other subscriber I can not comment on these features. But the picture is the best picture I have ever seen on any television anywhere.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: