Viewing Review: Simply Beautiful - AVS Forum
Simply Beautiful Edit
by steve1971 Combined Rating: 5.0
Where do I start? I got the Sony KDL46HX750 on Sept 25th and since then it's been a thrill to own such a fantastic HDTV. The PQ and black's were beautiful right out of the box and after using the...
Pros Cons
  • Excellent PQ, Blacks, Features and Design
  • None.
Where do I start? I got the Sony KDL46HX750 on Sept 25th and since then it's been a thrill to own such a fantastic HDTV. The PQ and black's were beautiful right out of the box and after using the settings from Home Theater Magazine they are even better. Easy setup, easy internet setup along with enough apps and widgets you could ever want and need. Some have complained about light bleed and clouding with this tv......there is none on mine. I believe in the Dynamic Edge LED from Sony because it comes close to what they call local dimming. 3D is out of this world on this tv so if 3D is your thing you will get it here. Watching movies and sports you see every detail and the PQ just pops! This tv is Sony's second tier HDTV behind the HX850 and if you ask me it rivals that tv from Sony in every way. The sound from the tv is what you would expect from such a slim lined tv but its listenable but anyone who has this tv should have it hooked up to a surround sound system. Theres really nothing more to say really except this tv is beautiful in design and PQ is off the map and dont even get me started on 3D! Another winner from Sony and anyone looking for a awsome HDTV that can give you everything your looking for in Home Theater Entertainment you dont need to look no further.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: