Viewing Review: Last Samsung product I buy of any kind. - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Last Samsung product I buy of any kind. Edit
by Crazy Jake Combined Rating: 2.3
Tv is less than 2 months old and already is turning itself on and off. A few minutes of research on the problem and it seems to be very common. Not sure how Samsung can get away with continuing...
Tv is less than 2 months old and already is turning itself on and off.mad.gif A few minutes of research on the problem and it seems to be very common. Not sure how Samsung can get away with continuing to sell TV's with known defects. Ridiculous.

I know 4 people that have Samsung TV's and 3 of the 4 have needed service calls and repairs that cost them hundreds of dollars.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Crazy Jake 01-15-2013, 05:57 AM

No, there is no way they are giving any refunds. After over 2 months of fighting with them and a complaint to the BBB I eventually got my TV replaced. I have no faith that this one will last either though.

AGUSTINFOREVER 01-14-2013, 05:13 PM

what a coincidence !, I had the same problem . My tv began to turning on and off Itself in 2 month. Did you get a refund ?. My tv is now in samsung technical service.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: