Viewing Review: Why buy one when two is even better! - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Why buy one when two is even better! Edit
by blk03snake Combined Rating: 5.0
I had a Onkyo HT990 HITB. I started upgrading my system to BIC America's Acoustech series. The first speaker that I changed out was the sub. I can now tell you from personal experience, that I...
Pros Cons
  • Serious low end bass that you can feel
  • None
I had a Onkyo HT990 HITB. I started upgrading my system to BIC America's Acoustech series. The first speaker that I changed out was the sub. I can now tell you from personal experience, that I never thought a great sounding sub would make that big of a difference! Man was I wrong. I was so impressed with the performance, I bought another one.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
zackie2 12-06-2012, 08:11 AM

hey i am new to this but just looking for advice i have bic dv-84,s front, dv-62,s rear f-12 sub did get a emotiva xpa 5,,, thinking about adding a pl-200 sub for the rear . i am running 5.1 system but going to buy the processor from emotiva. thinking about moving the dv-62,s and getting another set for the front and making the dv-84,s rear and 62,s rear and getting new front left and right any ideas on front thanks

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: