Viewing Review: Excellent floor stander-no more upgrades for me - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Excellent floor stander-no more upgrades for me Edit
by Browninggold Combined Rating: 5.0
I started out in this hobby about 25 yrs. ago with a Zenith HTIB. Gave that away and purchased JBL bookshelfs and a Bose center and Bose surrounds (not cubes). Sold that and then purchased towers...
Pros Cons
  • Sounds excellent for HT/Music
  • Heavy
I started out in this hobby about 25 yrs. ago with a Zenith HTIB. Gave that away and purchased JBL bookshelfs and a Bose center and Bose surrounds (not cubes). Sold that and then purchased towers and surrounds from Aperion. Started with 633s and surrounds. Upgraded within a year to the newer Aperion 6Ts. They didn't sound bad. I had 3 6Ts across the front. I was just missing movie dialogue every once in awhile. I found "B" stock Klipsch from a Authorized online Klipsch dealer and purchased 3 RF7IIs. I couldn't be happier. Have not missed any dialogue and excellent for HT and Music. Coming from using and listening to silk dome tweeters I was concerned about the horn tweeters from Klipsch. People have been known to knock on them for sounding harsh. I listen and so does my family for 8+ hours a day and no fatigue. Highly recommend the Klipsch sound. Give them a try. I have 3 across the front for a "Seamless" front stage. $2750.00 for 3 shipped to me via freight.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: