Viewing Review: Great Value - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Great Value Edit
by corekneelius Combined Rating: 3.7
For the price, I could not be happier with my purchase.

Design:
Pretty much standard design, nothing fancy, standard run of the mill appearance for an AVR. Volume knob lights up when display is...
Pros Cons
  • Packed with features, THX Certified, Versatile, Network Functions/Apps, Android/iOS Apps, Audyssey, Customization
  • Its hard to find anything wrong with this receiver at this price point, in my opinion I definitely got more than I paid for.
For the price, I could not be happier with my purchase.

Design:
Pretty much standard design, nothing fancy, standard run of the mill appearance for an AVR. Volume knob lights up when display is set to bright, I have this feature turned off.

Features:
Loaded with features, see product description. I only wish it came with a SoundCloud app.

Performance
In my setup, in my living room, this receiver is great, until approaching within -10db of "reference level". In my opinion, at louder volumes, the sound lacks headroom and warmth.

Quality:
I have zero complaints about the quality of this product.

Value:
One of the best, if not the best available AVR at this price point.

Overall:
I am very happy with my purchase, but I bought this product knowing that it is not a high end product, and I bought this product knowing it will be replaced in a few years when I start building my dedicated theater room (hopefully).
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: