Viewing Review: Great Value - AVS Forum
Great Value Edit
by corekneelius Combined Rating: 3.7
For the price, I could not be happier with my purchase.

Design:
Pretty much standard design, nothing fancy, standard run of the mill appearance for an AVR. Volume knob lights up when display is...
Pros Cons
  • Packed with features, THX Certified, Versatile, Network Functions/Apps, Android/iOS Apps, Audyssey, Customization
  • Its hard to find anything wrong with this receiver at this price point, in my opinion I definitely got more than I paid for.
For the price, I could not be happier with my purchase.

Design:
Pretty much standard design, nothing fancy, standard run of the mill appearance for an AVR. Volume knob lights up when display is set to bright, I have this feature turned off.

Features:
Loaded with features, see product description. I only wish it came with a SoundCloud app.

Performance
In my setup, in my living room, this receiver is great, until approaching within -10db of "reference level". In my opinion, at louder volumes, the sound lacks headroom and warmth.

Quality:
I have zero complaints about the quality of this product.

Value:
One of the best, if not the best available AVR at this price point.

Overall:
I am very happy with my purchase, but I bought this product knowing that it is not a high end product, and I bought this product knowing it will be replaced in a few years when I start building my dedicated theater room (hopefully).
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: