Viewing Review: Polk Audio Monitor 75t - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Polk Audio Monitor 75t Edit
by P Swizzle Combined Rating: 4.6
I purchased two of the Polks monitor 75T for my left and right, they are my first floor standing speakers. They sound awesome, I listen to a variety of styles of music from jazz to to hip hop and...
Pros Cons
  • They sound really good, I like the highs and mids, and the lows are good at high volumes.
  • Nothing to complain about, you just need a sub to really appreciate the lows.
I purchased two of the Polks monitor 75T for my left and right, they are my first floor standing speakers. They sound awesome, I listen to a variety of styles of music from jazz to to hip hop and they just pound. it's true that if you want the lows to really shine you need a sub. I'm using the Polk Psw108 for my sub, and my receiver if the Denon avr 1913. I also have the matching Polk monitor 45b for my surround and rear for my home theatre set-up.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: