Viewing Review: Klipsch RF-7 II Cherry B stock - AVS Forum
Klipsch RF-7 II Cherry B stock Edit
by Awoakes Combined Rating: 5.0
The Klipsch RF-7 II Cherry B stock Reference speaker utilizes Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large...
Pros Cons
  • Tractrix horn technology, chest pounding bass with dual 10 woofer
  • 90 LBS box requires medium to large sized room
The Klipsch RF-7 II Cherry B stock Reference speaker utilizes Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage. Two 10" woofers to impress and blow the socks off you. okay may not, but matched with the right home theater receiver, its bass is chest pounding performance may just have you think about curving the volume down a tad. The veneer is breath taking to any audiophile admiring there new investment. What is B stock? This refers to only the wood the tower is wrapped in. Klipsch has set a very high standard before the product ships to the consumer. So when the color tone is too dark or the grains of the wood aren't matched to construction. However all the components and the drivers are tested and work 100 % as a veneer graded A-/A. The expense of an Grade A is 1599.99, and Grade B is 1399.99.

www.acousticsounddesign.com has brought a game changer in the audio retail field in the online world. acousticsounddesign is an online authorized dealer for Klipsch, and my recent purchase from them has been a very good experience. First, Acoustic Sound Design has A quality communication to get all your needs and questions answered. Free shipping and beating the price at 1199.99 is about a 25 % savings in my pocket for the expensive wires and other accessories. Second, shipping was practical and my tower came across the country in one week, received a phone for delivery when i will be home. even UPS won't do that, just a stick on the door. R and L carrier method works and package was in mint condition. I would buy again from Acoustic Sound Design!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: