Viewing Review: Amazing speakers - AVS Forum
Amazing speakers Edit
by Richard Perkins Combined Rating: 5.0
I have been a NHT user for almost 20 years and could not be happier. For the price there is not a finer speaker, should cost so much more. I live near the headquarters of NHT and the let me trade...
Pros Cons
  • Price, Quality, Owners
  • None
I have been a NHT user for almost 20 years and could not be happier. For the price there is not a finer speaker, should cost so much more. I live near the headquarters of NHT and the let me trade in my old speakers and gave me 30 percent off. Great service and amazing owners. smile.gif
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
kauaidoug 04-08-2013, 01:55 PM

I purchased my three's about a year ago for my HT setup and couldn't be happier. My last purchase was the NHT 12d Sub woofer. i've listened to music I've had for decades and heard parts of the songs I never knew existed before. I have a whole new appreciation for my "oldies" and had to wooferize my listening room because some things would vibrate to the low frquency of the sub. Marvellous.

60SXRD 01-24-2013, 04:20 PM

Well they do require a long "break-in" period. Cold out of the box they can sound somewhat bright/thin but after 100 hrs. or so they smooth out nicely without losing detail and the bass improves.

Cheers

keyboardcat 01-24-2013, 03:26 PM

for some reason I hear people bash NHT sometimes saying they aren't great speakers. After reading your review, I see that they were wrong.

60SXRD 01-23-2013, 01:38 PM

Agreed, equally adept at HT & music. A steal at the price.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: