Viewing Review: Very Happy with Denon AVR-2313CI - AVS Forum
Very Happy with Denon AVR-2313CI Edit
by pickncrew Combined Rating: 5.0
Switched to Denon after my expensive Onky* AVR died twice in two years. The Denon is easier to operate and figure out over the other brand and the sound is great. Zone 2 works great and is easy...
Pros Cons
  • setup, easy to operate, sound
  • costs a little more
Switched to Denon after my expensive Onky* AVR died twice in two years. The Denon is easier to operate and figure out over the other brand and the sound is great. Zone 2 works great and is easy to turn on and off. I have zone 2 going to a set of speakers in the kitchen through Rocketfish wireless units using the Denon preamp output. I found Denon to cost a little more than other brands but I found an open box deal that knocked $300 off retail price and it was from an authorized retailer, though I could not find any evidence that it was ever opened or used! Not sure how long the new Denon will last but this one has a 3-yr warranty and overall I am very pleased with it, highly recommend.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Brubble99 03-23-2013, 05:00 PM

My Denon 2312CI has been in a "Denon approved" warranty shop more than 4 times in the last year. I cannot recommend their product under any circumstances due to the quality and the treatment I have received from Denon.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: