Viewing Review: Very Happy with Denon AVR-2313CI - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Very Happy with Denon AVR-2313CI Edit
by pickncrew Combined Rating: 5.0
Switched to Denon after my expensive Onky* AVR died twice in two years. The Denon is easier to operate and figure out over the other brand and the sound is great. Zone 2 works great and is easy...
Pros Cons
  • setup, easy to operate, sound
  • costs a little more
Switched to Denon after my expensive Onky* AVR died twice in two years. The Denon is easier to operate and figure out over the other brand and the sound is great. Zone 2 works great and is easy to turn on and off. I have zone 2 going to a set of speakers in the kitchen through Rocketfish wireless units using the Denon preamp output. I found Denon to cost a little more than other brands but I found an open box deal that knocked $300 off retail price and it was from an authorized retailer, though I could not find any evidence that it was ever opened or used! Not sure how long the new Denon will last but this one has a 3-yr warranty and overall I am very pleased with it, highly recommend.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Brubble99 03-23-2013, 04:00 PM

My Denon 2312CI has been in a "Denon approved" warranty shop more than 4 times in the last year. I cannot recommend their product under any circumstances due to the quality and the treatment I have received from Denon.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: