Viewing Review: One of the best plasmas for the $'s - AVS Forum
One of the best plasmas for the $'s Edit
by dereklsj Combined Rating: 3.9
I bought this TV a little over a year ago to replace a Sony during my divorce, so needless to say I was on a budget. I'm a picky guy so I wanted the best I could get for my budget. I really liked...
Pros Cons
  • Very rich, accurate colors and deep blacks
  • Very slight artifacts when watching some sports. The sound of the built in speakers are it's biggest downfall.
I bought this TV a little over a year ago to replace a Sony during my divorce, so needless to say I was on a budget. I'm a picky guy so I wanted the best I could get for my budget. I really liked the picture when I viewed it at the store, but the bright lights washed out the picture a little. I compared it to some Sony's and Samsungs that I liked, but were twice the cost. It was actually comparable in picture quality, but I like the asthetics of the Sonys and Samsungs better. But hey, I was after the best picture afterall. When I got it home and hooked it up to DISH, I was actually blown away at the deep blacks, rich accurate colors and the clarity of the picture! It's been a year now and I'm still happy to watch it every night and don't feel like it's lacking in picture quality whatsoever. The built in speakers are poor, but it's hooked up to a home theater receiver, so it doesn't really matter. Best TV for the price point. smile.gif
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: