Viewing Review: Fine Projector for the price brings excellent viewing for less cash than a Flat screen - AVS Forum
Fine Projector for the price brings excellent viewing for less cash than a Flat screen Edit
by video2012 Combined Rating: 4.0
This unit is my second projector, as a former AV professional and waiting for prices to finally fall enough, I upgraded from a Benq with 800 lumens to 2000 lumens. I bought this much the way you...
Pros Cons
  • Great brightness controls, extra big and bright from almost any distance
  • The PC function leaves a rathe rpoor resolution that leaves much to be desired
This unit is my second projector, as a former AV professional and waiting for prices to finally fall enough, I upgraded from a Benq with 800 lumens to 2000 lumens. I bought this much the way you will, word of mouth and reviews. I have a drop down mount that brings it lower to the center of the screen, then use the positioners build into the unit to center the screen, this seems to avoid any keystoning issues. This is plenty bright in the evening, but with the custom brightness for cinema, living room and such it can boost the brightness greatly,. 2D is fine for now, I do not need the third D at all. The other downside is projectors with lamps to replace, so you have to be hands on. The PC input function shows a poor resolution on the screen sadly.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: