Viewing Review: LOVE IT - AVS Forum
LOVE IT Edit
by White fish Combined Rating: 4.0
I first bought this, brought it home could not wait projected on a biege wall and was amazed

few months later I projected on my DIY 110 black out cloth sceen and loved it everyone that comes over...
Pros Cons
  • easy of set up
  • only 720p I wish it was 1080 but for the money ah
I first bought this, brought it home could not wait projected on a biege wall and was amazed

few months later I projected on my DIY 110 black out cloth sceen and loved it everyone that comes over is amazed

set up was a breeze, I made my own cieling mount out of lexan with screws for adjusting

right out of the box the levels were ok just need some fine tuning I used one of those setup help dvd's to dial it in

once you get the throw distance roughly where it needs to be it can be fine tuned
has keystone but I didnt need it

I have it hooked up to my ps3 and a WD TV with 2 TB harddrive
audio is from my Onkyo sr-605 7.1 reciever
I have paradim micros for side and rear surounds and some old Energy 3.1e as my fronts I have 2 12" energy subs for low end
and just to help a bit I have a pair of Arura bass shakers bolted under the couches

I'm just using HDMI but it has most other connection
Composite video, S-Video, Component video Serial RS-232 - 29 pin combined DVI X 3, Composite video input - RCA, DVI-I - RCA,S-video input - 19 pin HDMI Type A, Component video input, and ofcource HDMI

Image Brightness is 1300 ANSI lumens
Max Resolution is 1280 x 768
Image Contrast Ratio is 5000:1
it wieges about 7 Lbs

it came with remote control, batteries for remote control, lens cap

I would recomend this to any starter out there
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: