Viewing Review: Very good starter 3D projector - AVS Forum
Very good starter 3D projector Edit
by sailorb Combined Rating: 3.9
I stepped over from the Epson 8350 which is quite frankly a lateral move at best for overall quality and presentation, I was blown away by the 8350 so my expectations were high when I installed...
Pros Cons
  • Very Bright, Simple setup, very even screen temp and focus
  • Menu is simple and not easy to navigate. 3D is limited in range and screen size.
I stepped over from the Epson 8350 which is quite frankly a lateral move at best for overall quality and presentation, I was blown away by the 8350 so my expectations were high when I installed this on my 210 inch 1.5 pearl screen I have been watching the 8350 on. Out of the box the color and focus are better and were impressively even, more so than its predecessor. Make sure you have an HDMI cable capable of 3D, I didn't. So once up and going I started a 3d file on the computer I had saved for this and found the projector did not Identify the video as 3d nore would it on youtube 3d, so I had to manually set up for 3d sbs and set the width of the screen an viola things were commin at me full speed. The menu for switch back and forth from 2d to 3d is my biggest compliant it should be simpler. However big bonus, you can use any 3D glasses that are of the new standardized industry format. I chose this one over the E version because I wanted a hardwire connection to prevent interference. So push come to shove, I am happy with this projector coming from a mind blowing projector I would say this is it equal in most every way.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: