Viewing Review: Took a great TV (M3D550KD) and cheaped it up (M3D550KD"E") - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Took a great TV (M3D550KD) and cheaped it up (M3D550KD"E") Edit
by indept Combined Rating: 2.0
Great picture & great 3D but unacceptable fast motion, (Hockey, Baseball etc.) and lip sync problems. Sync OK when 1st set to a channel then got worse the longer you watched the channel. Also, when...
Pros Cons
  • Great picture & Great 3D
  • Fast motion blur & lip sync issues
Great picture & great 3D but unacceptable fast motion, (Hockey, Baseball etc.) and lip sync problems. Sync OK when 1st set to a channel then got worse the longer you watched the channel. Also, when changing channels, it took it about 6 - 8 seconds to go to the next channel. Another TV on same cable box changed channels in about 2 seconds. Would not reccomend this to anybody. I am returning it to the store before my 90 days is up.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
aussawin 06-10-2014, 09:03 PM

I love my TV it works great the 3D looks good and the built in apps are good could use a few more. Four HDMI inputs a great remote over all a great TV.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: