Viewing Review: A good entry level Blu-ray player. - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

A good entry level Blu-ray player. Edit
by Chris5028 Combined Rating: 4.0
All together not a bad first Blu-ray player. The issues were not very frequent and the Pros outweighed the Cons. For the money I paid I feel that it did what I expected. It was annoying when it...
Pros Cons
  • Good video quality, my movies looked great. The upscaling worked well. I found the "Smart" hub to be easy to use.
  • The player occasionaly would re-download the firmware updates as they were released. It froze from time to time and the unit was not ver quick.
All together not a bad first Blu-ray player. The issues were not very frequent and the Pros outweighed the Cons. For the money I paid I feel that it did what I expected. It was annoying when it froze but again, for a cheap Blu-ray player it worked well and did what it was supposed to do.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: