Viewing Review: Nice player, Plays 3D movies perfect, Strong SACD and DVD Audio Player - AVS Forum
Nice player, Plays 3D movies perfect, Strong SACD and DVD Audio Player Edit
by thxkid1961 Combined Rating: 4.7
Ever since buying their 1st BDP-83, I have will never own another player but Oppo, now the BDP-93, not just because it plays Blu Rays and up-converted DVD the best all the features that come with...
Pros Cons
  • Plays 3D movies, SACD and DVD Audio, Plays MTS, MPEG, MKV, AVI, Uncompressed Audio, Master DTS, HD Dolby
  • Slow to load up compared to other players, IR sometimes hard to read
Ever since buying their 1st BDP-83, I have will never own another player but Oppo, now the BDP-93, not just because it plays Blu Rays and up-converted DVD the best all the features that come with and I have used them, 3D movie look great played through this and my 60in LG using the liquid filled shutter glasses. SACD plays and sound perfect, so does the DVD Audio, uncompressed audio is perfect also, I never knew what I was missing until I played my blu rays with the Master DTS and HD Dolby Digital on my BLU Ray movies, its also nice that this machine recognizes so many formats like MTS, MT2S, MKV, AVI, MPEG. I also like how the updating is done wireless also and automatically. The Oppo Service is second to none, My BDP-83 was just edge out of warranty and it needed a new disc player Drive as it had stopped reading any discs, I asked Oppo service what a new one would cost explained my situation and someone from management returned my email and they would gladly repair my machine at no charge, they even sent me a pre paid mailer, so I was more than impressed with this small American company. Oh once I mailed them my BDP-83, it was back into my hands like a new player in 10 business days. Lets not for get its region free also.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: