Viewing Review: one of my favourite cables - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

one of my favourite cables Edit
by audiovideoblog Combined Rating: 4.8
Yes! These cables are probably perfect, seriously. I buy all connectionlab things recently because I was amazed with their hdmi cable at first. I like when things are nicely packaged, when I can...
Pros Cons
  • modern design, great working
  • still difficult to buy
Yes! These cables are probably perfect, seriously. I buy all connectionlab things recently because I was amazed with their hdmi cable at first. I like when things are nicely packaged, when I can see someone did all so that its quality and working will be perfect. I looove how solid they look and how I am convinced their worth each pound spent.
I know there is still limited access to the connectionLAB products and I see it as the biggest disadvantage. I believe they will be soon treated as famous monster cables etc.

To sum up - if you care for quality of your products, don't let be convinced that it doesn't matter and you can as well buy a 1$ cable. No you can't.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: