Viewing Review: LG D2342P-PN - AVS Forum
LG D2342P-PN Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 5.0
I received the LG D2342P-PN as a birthday present so I'm guessing at the price but I'm certain it was in the $300 -$400 dollar range. It is more a monitor than an HDTV but it can be used as an...
Pros Cons
  • Full 1080p 3D, Passive, Easy to stand on a small table, VGA,HDMI,DVI-D inputs, Audio out jack, Good picture quality. Adjustable viewing angles.
  • No speakers, Menu controls are difficult to get at and the interface is not too user friendly
I received the LG D2342P-PN as a birthday present so I'm guessing at the price but I'm certain it was in the $300 -$400 dollar range. It is more a monitor than an HDTV but it can be used as an HDTV with the addition of a external TV tuner or connected to a laptop with a TV tuner capability. There is an HDTV version that has a TV tuner built in that is 60Hz. I wanted this to have full HD 3D to show my 3D Blu-Ray Discs from my Blu-Ray disc burner laptop drive and now my 3D Blu-Ray disc player. It was hit or miss using the Blu-Ray Disc Burner. The 3D is great on this display, a little dark and it could be a little bit bigger. A 3D projector would be better. PROS: Full 1080p 3D Passive, not Active. Easy to set up on a small table. VGA,HDMI and DVI-D ports. Audio out jack. Good picture quality with adjustable viewing angles.You have to be sitting in the right spot for great 3D effects but that is determined by individual preference. CONS: No audio speakers,Menu controls are difficult to get at with an unfriendly user interface. I have a video using the LG D2342p with my Panasonic BDT110 3D Blu-Ray Disc player on my youtube channel PaulGT.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: