Viewing Review: Worst piece of crap ever! - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Worst piece of crap ever! Edit
by DKDiveDude
I wish I would have tried this on my Playstation 3 before the end of the return period. Watching HDTV it's ok. However even on a computer, when there is a quick change of colors it takes the TV a...
Pros Cons
  • Cheap, Watching TV ok
  • Lag playing video games will make you motionsick - puke!
I wish I would have tried this on my Playstation 3 before the end of the return period. Watching HDTV it's ok. However even on a computer, when there is a quick change of colors it takes the TV a second to auto adjust contrast and colors.

Now playing First Person Shooters such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 or 3, and all other FPS games for that matter, is a complete joke. At first I thought it was a network connection problem. I reset my cable modem, router, the refrigerator, my girlfriends hairdryer and everthing else! I would move my aim to shot an enemy, and two weeks (ok exaggerating) after I moved the controller stick he gun on the screen would finally move. It got worse when I tried to run aroumd also. This TV actually lags so much that I got motion sickness after only a few minutes - really!

Yes I tried all the Display Modes such as Sports, Vivid, Normal, Energy, Theatre, but there is no dedicated Game Mode!?! I also tried to turn off auto Contrast Processing, no difference.

Now if I only knew the remote button combination to get into the Service Menu, I am sure there might be an answer there to for example turn off Display Processing completely.

For now I am NEVER going to buy Coby TV's again!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: