Viewing Review: Great tv - AVS Forum
Great tv Edit
by Raider Jim Combined Rating: 4.0
I have had this tv for several years. It was our home theater tv until it was replaced with our 60" led. It has since been retired to the bedroom. We picked this tv for price and picture quality....
Pros Cons
  • Great picture
  • Runs hot
I have had this tv for several years. It was our home theater tv until it was replaced with our 60" led. It has since been retired to the bedroom. We picked this tv for price and picture quality. We payed 1200 at best buy. Out of all the tv's available this had the most curb appeal with a gloss black case and rounded edges. The picture was fantastic and the price was in the range of what I wanted to spend. I bought a Samsung blu-ray with it and ordered a wall mount from ebay. Mounting on the wall was easy; simply install the brace one the back, anchor the mount to the wall and drop the tv into place. We connected the cable, blu-ray, Xbox and a spare hdmi for the iPad. The picture quality is every bit as good as my 60", with a slight edge to my 60". installing components was a no brainer and navigating through the devises was easy. We've used the tv for sd card viewing of pictures and videos and Netflix via our blu-ray. We were always happy with the picture quality and used an avia home theater disk to optimize the colors. With all the abuse this tv has sustained we never had an issue with burn in, even with countless hours of gaming. Color quality and black levels are just as vibrant and rich as the day that I bought the tv. When we moved the tv to the bedroom I noticed its only drawback....it will heat a room with extended use. There are nights were the wife or I fall asleep with the tv on and by morning the room is significantly warmer than the rest of the house. We've since learned to set the timer for the auto power off. I would definitely recommend this tv for anyone wanting a good home theater, gaming or bedroom tv and considering the price is almost half of what I payed this tv is a steal.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: