Viewing Review: a good solid cable - AVS Forum
a good solid cable Edit
by JohnTrout Combined Rating: 4.0
After buing optical connectionlab's cables I purchased also HDMI cable, but - shorter 1m version - I just didn't want to duplicate the topics and reviews.
I use it to my home theater system to...
Pros Cons
  • strong, functional, durable
  • seems hard to find in the stores - if it counts for a con
After buing optical connectionlab's cables I purchased also HDMI cable, but - shorter 1m version - I just didn't want to duplicate the topics and reviews.
I use it to my home theater system to connect DVD player with the TV monitor. This is why I didn't need longer version of HDMI cable.
To be honest I've never tested any hdmi cables before and connectionlab is the first brand I own. I read some information though and heard a lot of good about these. Anyway. The cables are packaged nicely, which says a lot about the whole quality (i didn't expect getting cables in a box, they usually come up with simple plastic casing). The cable itself is thick and has got hard and heavy plugs.
The big plus is they fit in perfectly in the sockets and these are not loose. I don't think they're easy to break either. I didn't have a single problem with the signal too.

I set their quality poll on maximum because I am fully satisfied with it but value is smaller because the price isn't my dream price, though I understand you have to pay a bit for quality
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: