Viewing Review: I am in love with this series - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

I am in love with this series Edit
by JohnTrout Combined Rating: 4.4
I bought the first season and I am in the middle of ordering the second. I am absolutely stunned, though I was very sceptical. I am not a huge fantasy fan but I was convinced to start watching it....
Pros Cons
  • amazing story, well writen scenario, great casting
  • too little special features
I bought the first season and I am in the middle of ordering the second. I am absolutely stunned, though I was very sceptical. I am not a huge fantasy fan but I was convinced to start watching it. I think thought that the first episode is the most boring one and I was almost demotivated after this but with the second the fun begins.
I think the storyline is amazing, it's not predictable like in most tv series. It is the most expensive series too and it is easy to see. CGI is used probably a lot but the whole impression is great. I am looking forward to the next season!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: