Viewing Review: Still a great picture - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Still a great picture Edit
by mtkeg Combined Rating: 5.0
I purchased this in 2006 and had to buy the HDMI module to plug into it. This is a monitor without the ability to connect directly to cable because it doesn't have a tuner. Since I've always had...
Pros Cons
  • Vibrant color and deep black
  • Heavy
I purchased this in 2006 and had to buy the HDMI module to plug into it. This is a monitor without the ability to connect directly to cable because it doesn't have a tuner. Since I've always had a cable box, I was able to put more money into the picture, rather than paying for a tuner I would never use. Total cost at the time was close to $3,000. That said, people still look at my TV and ask if it's new because the color is so clear and vibrant. I did buy a cd to balance the color, contrast, and sharpness so the conditions are ideal for my room. We have it mounted in a room that is 17 x 14 with many windows. There is nothing better than movies or supporting events. When I replace this monitor, I'll be looking for a Panasonic.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: