Viewing Review: Namco Museum Virtual Arcade Xbox 360 - AVS Forum
Namco Museum Virtual Arcade Xbox 360 Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 4.0
The Namco Museum Virtual Arcade for the Xbox 360 is one of my favorite Classic Arcade Game collections. But , it takes second place to Atari Anthology for the Xbox 360 and PC. Atari Anthology also...
Pros Cons
  • My favorite Classic Arcade games
  • Playing Classic Arcade Games with an HDTV, Projector or monitor doesn't translate well in graphics quality.
The Namco Museum Virtual Arcade for the Xbox 360 is one of my favorite Classic Arcade Game collections. But , it takes second place to Atari Anthology for the Xbox 360 and PC. Atari Anthology also suffers from the playing classic arcade games on an HDTV, Projector or monitor not translating well in graphics quality as does Namco Museum Virtual Arcade. The sound emulates the original arcade games in all their former glory. The gameplay is the same as it was in the arcades. My Favorite games on it are: Pole Position, Pole Position 2, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Xevious, Dig Dug, Galaxian, Rally-X, Pac-Man Championship Edition. Galaga Legions. Namco Museum Virtual Arcade is great for when you are feeling nostalgic for the old school 1980s arcades in ages past.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: