Viewing Review: 007 Legends Xbox 360 - AVS Forum
007 Legends Xbox 360 Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 5.0
You are Bond. James Bond as played by Daniel Craig in 007 Legends for the Xbox 360. James Bond is a British Military Intelligence Agent with a License to Kill in Twenty First Century updated...
Pros Cons
  • James Bond, Cars, Gadgets, Guns and Girls!
  • Too much difficulty sneaking around
You are Bond. James Bond as played by Daniel Craig in 007 Legends for the Xbox 360. James Bond is a British Military Intelligence Agent with a License to Kill in Twenty First Century updated versions of the James Bond films GoldFinger, Die Another Day, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, License to Kill and my favorite Moonraker. The gameplay is like being in a James Bond film with very challenging sneaking around parts that I hated. The storylines follow the each of the Bond films close but with added scenes. Music, Sound Effects, Dialog is pure Bond! As always, play 007 Legends on a Projector than an HDTV. Projectors can give a larger screen immersion for the games graphics. Which are as cool as the rest of the game. For example, the avalanche scene in On Her Majesty's Secret Service and the Space Shuttle liftoff in Moonraker. The game begins with Moneypenny accidentally shooting Bond in the shoulder while he fights against a bad guy on top of a train before it goes in an approaching tunnel from the film Skyfall. Bond relives in his mind his past missions. The best mission and the most difficult is my favorite Moonraker. Unfortunately, Drax's speech on the Space Station was more dramatic in the film Moonraker than in this game. In the film, Drax is inside the Space Station. In this game, we get a voice over of the speech as we fly by the Space Station. It would have been better if they had recreated the space station speech scenes exactly as the film depicted. 007 Legends for the Xbox 360 is a must for every James Bond fan to celebrate the franchise 50th Anniversary.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Bond 007 09-17-2013, 09:13 PM

Cool!

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup: