Viewing Review: Homefront for the Xbox 360 - AVS Forum
Homefront for the Xbox 360 Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 5.0
Homefront for the Xbox 360 is a sequel to the remake of the film Red Dawn written by John Milius. John Milius wrote and directed the original film Red Dawn in 1984. The sequel of the original Red...
Pros Cons
  • Graphics, Sound Effects and Music. Final Battle on the Golden Gate Bridge! White Phosphorus Missfires.
  • Sometimes too difficult gameplay
Homefront for the Xbox 360 is a sequel to the remake of the film Red Dawn written by John Milius. John Milius wrote and directed the original film Red Dawn in 1984. The sequel of the original Red Dawn film was the ABC TV Mini-series Amerika. The storyline is North Korea (Yeah Right!) has invaded the Western United States of America. You are a pilot recruited by the Resistance to fight against the Communists invaders. The game has superb graphics to go great with the war setting. The Music, Sound Effects and Dialog are as good as Milius writing in Red Dawn. This game has references to Red Dawn throughout the game. The best scenes I really like had a White Phosphorus round miss fire and exploding on top of your position while you are running through a parking lot. The screen goes totally whiteout. (I would hate to go through an actual White Phosphorus miss fire, assuming I live past it.) My next favorite scene is the final battle on the Golden Gate Bridge. Best reason to... you guess it, PLAY ON A PROJECTOR! Preferably an HD Projector! You get use various military hardware vehicles and weapons. My favorites were a sniper rifle and a remote controlled armoured gun tank and flying the helicopter through a tunnel. A good game for John Milius fans.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: