Viewing Review: G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra for the Xbox 360. - AVS Forum
G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra for the Xbox 360. Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 3.0
He'll Fight for Freedom wherever there's trouble. G.I. Joe will dare... Maybe? G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra was a 2009 reboot of the G.I.Joe franchise from the 1980s. Not quite. G.I.Joe The Rise of...
Pros Cons
  • It has the 1980s G.I.Joe theme
  • It plays short. Not very challenging, Storyline does not follow the film.
He'll Fight for Freedom wherever there's trouble. G.I. Joe will dare... Maybe? G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra was a 2009 reboot of the G.I.Joe franchise from the 1980s. Not quite. G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra for the Xbox 360 is supposed to follow the 2009 film. It doesn't. It might have done better if it had. The storyline, A terrorist organization called COBRA led by Cobra Commander is out to conquer the world. G.I.JOE a military anti-terrorist unit led by General Hawk must stop them. The game has all the vehicles, weapons and characters of Cobra and the Joes from the series. The game has o.k. graphics. Sound Effects are appropriate to a G.I.Joe cartoon. The Music is closer to the film with 1980s G.I.Joe TV series theme song making a cameo in the game. The dialog is Joe and Cobra authentic. A good, but not a challenging game for any G.I.Joe fan. Maybe if they had a game based on Cobra and let the gamer try to take over the world...
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: