Viewing Review: Stuntman Ignition Xbox 360 Lights, Camera,...Where's the Stuntman? - AVS Forum
Stuntman Ignition Xbox 360 Lights, Camera,...Where's the Stuntman? Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 2.0
Stuntman Ignition for the Xbox 360 is o.k. in Graphics, Music is blah. Dialog is whenever the Director yells ACTION!. Gameplay is simple. You are a Hollywood Stuntman like Colt Seavers played by...
Pros Cons
  • None for this game
  • Everything about this game.
Stuntman Ignition for the Xbox 360 is o.k. in Graphics, Music is blah. Dialog is whenever the Director yells ACTION!. Gameplay is simple. You are a Hollywood Stuntman like Colt Seavers played by Lee Majors in The Fall Guy without the Bounty Hunter side plot. The Fall Guy was planned as an Atari 2600 game back in the 1980s when Fox had a gaming division. I had the M*A*S*H* and Megaforce games. Stuntman Ignition storyline is you are stuntman hired to film various movie stunts. But, with this game, there is no ignition at all. All it is good for is too waste time. Even then i wouldn't advise it. Perhaps a game based on The Fall Guy would do better. However, I doubt even Colt Seavers stunts could save this disaster.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: