Viewing Review: Best sounding center speaker for the money! - AVS Forum
Best sounding center speaker for the money! Edit
by bizwiz41 Combined Rating: 5.0
I've had this speaker for a while, and I was hesitant to buy based upon its size. I was not sure how I would fit this into my system. But function won over form here, and this is simply an amazing...
Pros Cons
  • Amazing sound quality and clarity
  • It's big! May be an issue for the "WAF" (Wife Acceptance Factor)
I've had this speaker for a while, and I was hesitant to buy based upon its size. I was not sure how I would fit this into my system. But function won over form here, and this is simply an amazing center speaker. Audio quality is outstanding, and clarity is incredible. The larger woofers give the sound some depth and accuracy, definitely not the bright sound of many. Voices are suprisingly accurate, and it sounds like the person is right in the speaker cabinet.

I did have to rebuild my entertainment center to accomodate this large speaker, but I feel it was worth it. I have read that many people purchase this speaker in sets of three to create their main stage, and I can see why. The only way to improve upon this speaker is to stand it up straight, but you will have to figure out how to fit it into your system.

Again, simply the best value in a center channel speaker out there!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: