Viewing Review: Tomb Raider - Two thumbs up - AVS Forum
Tomb Raider - Two thumbs up Edit
by sdmf74 Combined Rating: 4.0
The newest Tomb raider game on PC is one of the best games out this year. The story line is awesome. It starts out with lara Croft traveling to a mysterious Island. On the way Lara and her crew...
Pros Cons
  • graphics, sound, great storyline, music
  • multiplayer
The newest Tomb raider game on PC is one of the best games out this year. The story line is awesome. It starts out with lara Croft traveling to a mysterious Island. On the way Lara and her crew encounter
a freak storm and wind up shipwrecked. She must then find her crew and save them from the natives. there are many objectives and collectibles along the way. You start out with a bow and collect more guns as you play.

Square enix did a phenominal job with the graphics, The Island looks beautiful and at times is dark and gloomy. If you stop and look at Lara Croft's hair you will notice that when it blows in the wind you can see each strand moving independently, It is very lifelike. The lighting and shadows were implemented very well in this game. The music is spot on and makes the game more immersive. The sound effects are good too. I like the way the dialog can get you out of situations. A couple times in the game I got stuck but all I had to do is wait around for a few seconds and Lara started to speak and give hints to help achieve the task at hand.

The gameplay is smooth and I found this game very easy to play using a microsoft controller, or keyboard and mouse. There was no tearing or stuttering on my system. As good as the graphics are I was pleased
to see that I was able achieve a very good FPS with all the eye candy turned up to max on my z77 pc with an Invidia gtx 770 graphics card.

The voice acting is superb and the game is fairly long and exciting the whole way through. I really dont have anything bad to say about this game. The only con would be multiplayer, its fun for a little while but that's all. I liked the new Tomb Raider so well that I might play it again, this time with my newly upgraded Nvidia geforce GTX 780 Classified. I would highly recommend this game at the price I paid $50.00, however if you want to experience this game on PC like I did you should be able to get it much cheaper now.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: