Viewing Review: stable and recomendable - AVS Forum
stable and recomendable Edit
by JohnTrout Combined Rating: 4.0
This is annother connection lab item I've bought. I think it would be the end of my collection, but not because I started to hate them, but becasue I already got all al need
There is one big...
Pros Cons
  • reliable
  • can't find it in stores
This is annother connection lab item I've bought. I think it would be the end of my collection, but not because I started to hate them, but becasue I already got all al need wink.gif
There is one big minus: connection lab should be more reachable. That's for sure. You only have to order it from the Internet - or these items are in some stores, I don't know. Anyway. I liked the cables, I bought the splitter/switch too. I chose 4-4, which is pretty big but as I decided the most universal.
First: I like the way connection lab switch look. It reminded me of kinivo a bit: smooth edges, nice stable box and a pilot which is not a good for nothing toy. It really works and in comparison to my last hdmi switch, the cables send the signal no mattter what their position is. It sounds obvious but apparently this is a problem in case of other switches smile.gif

To make long story short: I recommend connection lab switch to everybody who's willing to find it.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: